PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

DIY Gold Dipped Necklace


I've had these black wooden beads (that I spray painted in a high gloss black) for quite some time now, so I decided to spray paint a couple of them gold and make into a necklace. I have a slight obsession with gold and black together, although this would look great in other color combinations as well.

p.s. stay tuned because I've got some other great DIY projects I'm going to be sharing over the next few weeks.
 

7 comments:

paislea said...

oooh yes! this is so cute! i love the black and gold! such a great diy! pinning!

drop by allister bee soon!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

No way, this is gorgeous! And I spy some changes on the blog? Love them!

Erin @ Thanks, I Made It said...

this looks great! black and gold are always a no-fail combination for me too.

Unknown said...

These are awesome! I need to hire someone to do all the DIY's for me :)

Sierra and Ryan said...

I love this and am going to pin it!

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie said...

I love that so much! You should sell them on Etsy... you know, in all your spare time :)

Ashley said...

Super awesome, I love this. I'll have to try it out. Thanks for the idea!